20 March, 2012

がんばろう日本

Two weeks ago marked the 1st anniversary of the devastating earthquake and consequent tsunami that destroyed so much and claimed thousands for innocent lives in Northern Japan.

I can't even begin to imagine the loss and suffering that so many people went through and are still going through. Even though I live in relatively southern Japan and didn't physically feel the effects of the disaster, I felt the emotions - the sadness, shock and utter disbelief of what had happened.

The strength and resilience that the people of Tohoku and Northern Japan have is amazing and inspiring.




I want to express my deepest gratitude and condolences to those in the Tohoku area. Your strength and courage has humbled me and taught me so much.

E aroha mai Nihon.


日本大好き。
I ♥ Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment