- Having a ladies night with some teachers drinking umeshu, eating shabushabu and talking about the single male teachers in our office...
- Making tiramisu.
- Playing Ninja Maori in Iwakuni and loving it.
- Eating Mexican food, drinking a pitcher of margaritas and having my car locked in the parking area for the night, waiting for the bus that would never come only to be rescued (unexpectedly) by the the nosed crusader and his gangster banging sounds.
- Got my hair did - new colour, dyed eyebrows and my bangs straight permed.
- And in between all of that, kind of working (well sitting in the board of education doing nothing), taking 3 hour long lunch breaks - eating sushi, playing taiko, taking purikura pictures, hanging out in hip hop shops and playing hanging with friends on my iphone with Mr. New York come Australian.
Well, I will be taking a big long break from my life. I really need to chill out, calm down, not feel like I need to be doing something, or seeing someone all the time and just enjoy spending time out at home by myself. If I do too much and don't give myself any downtime, or time to recover, rejuvenate and relax then I am just going to get sick again, and be stressed out. And who am I kidding, I'll get angry beaver. For reals.
Some things I want to try and do (more like I feel like I need to do them)..
- get off the technology buzz...put down my iphone and read a book. I've noticed of late that I can't just sit still and focus, I'm always on the computer or watching TV while playing around on my phone - even though there is really nothing to do on my phone. I haven't read a book in ages, and I LOVE reading. Something is clearly wrong with that picture. Remedy is for at home - only use my iphone for calls and texts (and photos) - no games or Internet.
- go to the gym at least three times per week. I haven't been because I have been sick, but now that I am better I will be going back!
- take a moment out of everyday to acknowledge one (or more) thing(s) that I am grateful for. Remember to appreciate everything in life, the small things and the big things and that all of these things add up to who I am or who I want to be.
- start on my inspiration book again. It feels like forever since I worked on it, and I love making it. So it makes me happy and it's letting my get in touch with my creative side so I'm doing it.
- make more of an effort with my fashion and attempt to post some outfits up on the blog!
- stop drinking (read relying on) redbull (to get me through) everyday.
Dayyyymmm that's quite a list. So much for a quick post. Little bit going on in the noggin, so all of this is better out then in, and it gives me a bit more space to breathe.
Oh yeah and I went on a mini online shopping spree while quietly freaking out about my wardrobe.
Quietly (actually not so quiet, pretty damned excited and loud - hysterical almost) excited about the 3rd.
relax. caaaalm it down. and chill the hell out.