I'm going to get it together on this blog this year! I keep saying it, I know but it will be a way for me to keep up with the resolutions for the year.
I never make resolutions because I never stick to them, like most people. So I figure if I make some, I might as well try this year. As long as they are not too far fetched and SMART (simple, measurable, achievable, realistic and there is a time frame!) look at me using something from my years of sports study! YAY go me!
So this year I'm going to...
- become more of a domestic goddess. Cook at home more, and be creative even if I'm only cooking for me! Be more organised at home and at school. Keep on top of housework and commitments and everything!!
- be more forgiving and less angry! Remembering to not take things too seriously and to breath..and then remove myself from situations that make me angry and upset, asses why and then deal with it.
- open my heart. That's the only why I'm going to find (and get!) what I want. Or not. But if it's not open then I'll never know.
- get back into exercise BIG time.
- loose some weight, dammit!
- get in control of my finances, and not just talk about it, but actual do it!
- be kinder to myself. Stop comparing myself to others, or putting myself down. Learn how to appreciate who I am now, what I have now and not what I want to be or might be if I looked different or weighed less.
- have more confidence. Believe in myself or pretend I do when I don't.
- remember that what I portray is what I get back.
- Finally start posting some fashion-y posts!
A few holiday pics