28 May, 2013

I can't stop shopping!

Here's my haul from my Sunday session..

Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack by Skinfood. This stuff is amazing. I got a few free samples and was hooked instantly. It's a must have! I hope they ship internationally for when I move! If you haven't tried Skinfoods products yet, I highly recommend you do. All their products are amazing. My absolute favorite product apart from the above hair mask is the black sugar facial scrub. 

Forme Acne Care Oil Cut Base (for strawberry nose). This is a new product for me to try. I have really big pores on my nose and when I wear makeup it really shows up. This cream is supposed to smooth over the surface of your nose and reduce the visibility of pores. I had a quick play tonight when I got home but the real test will be tomorrow after I put on my makeup. 

Hello Kitty phone recharger. My phone died when I was in the city on the weekend (ok I run out everyday!) so I finally decided to buy a rechargeable battery pack. And I couldn't resist this super cute one! I don't know why it took me do long to get one..time to stop using     my phone so much!

Nail seals & gold nail tape. I've never been big on doing my own nails but since coming to Japan and seeing all the cute things there are to decorate your nails with, not to mention the plethora of colours and all so cheap! 

Dnails gel look topcoat. I've been looking for a good gel topcoat. The last one I tried wasn't too gel looking and this one had a fancy display at the shop, seeing as I can't read most of what it says it's packaging and shiny things all the way!

Fuji Film instax mini Polaroid film. I'm burning through the last lot of polaroid film I got, doesn't help that there's only 10 pics per packet. Too bad Donquijote doesn't stock the film in colours other then white. 

Fan-tastic volume mascara. This is my first time using a Japanese mascara & I have to say I like it! It's not waterproof which is great (& hard to find here!). I think I'm hooked! 

I still have to update my haul from Tokyo & Osaka...maybe I'll save that for this weekend!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment